Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Weekend to Remember

Wow. That is all I can say about this past weekend. I don't think I've ever been this happy before (not pertaining to the game at all really).

While attempting to think through all of the great things that happened this weekend I did manage to get a lot of achievements.

Achievements completed this past weekend:
The Fall of Naxxramas
World Explorer (woo hoo title :P) << This took me about 8 hours to complete baring that I had completed both Northrend and Outlands prior
Old World Raider - Had to finish AQ20 and AQ40 for this

As for guild raiding...
We progressed through every wing with ease in our first raid week (2 day raid week) and ran out of time when we got to 4 horsemen. So in our first week we got through everything in Naxx except 3 bosses. Not bad for a first attempt in there as a guild.

No comments: